News: Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (DKS.N)
22 May 2013
Mon, Mar 11 2013
- Dick's Sporting Goods Inc reported lower-than-expected fourth-quarter results after misjudging demand for cold weather merchandise due to mild temperatures early in the season.
NEW YORK, March 11 - Dick's Sporting Goods Inc : * Shares down 8.1 percent in premarket trade after results, outlook
- Dick's Sporting Goods Inc shares could rise 23 percent within the next year if the largest publicly traded U.S. sporting goods retailer continues to boost profit at a mid-teens percentage rate, Barron's said in its February 25 edition.
- Dick's Sporting Goods Increases Sales but Misses Revenue Estimate
- Dick's Sporting Goods Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Can Dick's Sporting Goods Beat These Numbers?
- Buy Rated Retail-Wholesalers Headline Earnings
- 5 Stocks This Growth-Oriented Hedge Fund Is Most Committed To
- The Week Ahead: Will The Rally Continue?
- DICK'S Sporting Goods' Management to Present at the Citi Global Consumer Conference on May 30th
- DICK'S Sporting Goods Reports First Quarter Results
- DICK'S Sporting Goods First Quarter Results Call Scheduled for May 21st
- Andre J. Hawaux to join DICK's Sporting Goods as Executive Vice President - Finance, Administration and Chief Financial Officer
- Before the Bell Scans of Aeropostale, Family Dollar Stores, SBA Comm., Dick's Sporting Goods, and Excel Maritime Carriers
- DICK'S Sporting Goods Announces Grand Opening Celebration at Parkway Shops in Jacksonville, FL
- Expansion Strategies Lead to Renewed Outlook - Research Report on Costco Wholesale Corporation, Dicks Sporting Goods, Cabela's, Coinstar, Penske Automotive Group
- First Field & Stream Specialty Store to Open Fall 2013
- Zynga Shares Rise on Yahoo Buyout Speculation. Can the Market Keep Up the 7 Day Bull Rally?
- StockCall Early Morning Insight into Urban Outfitters, Dick's Sporting Goods, Excel Maritime Carriers, and Eagle Bulk Shipping